Thursday, January 26, 2012

Back in the USA

Well. We are here, and it is just as strange as I thought it would be.

I am sitting on the most comfortable couch on the planet with three heaven-soft pillows and a fluffy down comforter. It is glorious. As comfortable as this feels physically, mentally I am sooo out of my element.

The cold does not bother me at all. I actually really enjoy it, so that it a happy surprise.

We are getting to see friends who we have dearly missed, and catch up on needed rest. God feels far away, but I know that faith is not always emotional. During my last week at Monsoon, I wrote a 7 day devotional for incoming interns that I am now going through myself. It seems like a different person wrote it.

Please excuse my brief and chaotic thoughts. Pray for clarity and adjustment.

-Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment