Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Office Life

The past few days we have had a bit more time to go and do some work in the office here in Manila. As Rachel and I were setting up our desks we got invited to help out with a project that is attempting to fundraise to train pastors  in Kenya in sign language, to reach the deaf community.

here is a view of Rachel's desk at the office
Yesterday Rachel and I worked on getting a script in order which took quite a while.
Even if it's only a 30 second project, it's hard to get a script written! Now Rachel and I are going to be working on storyboards and getting the animation assets created.

Also this week, for the nerds out there, I learned basic CSS. (a web language). It was not as hard as I thought it would be! So praise God, this was a step I had to pass before I can move on in learning how to do other web development things the right way!

Today we are going with the orientation group to a museum after we have a devotional time. Tonight I think we are going out with the office to an all you can eat chicken place! It should be a great day!

-Colin

1 comment: